Dr Jenny Brockis
KEYNOTE SPEAKER AND BEST SELLING AUTHOR
How often do you feel stressed, under pressure, unable to think straight and groggy in the morning?
This where neuroscience can help. As an award-winning speaker, facilitator and trained medical practitioner, Dr Jenny Brockis will help you understand why you think and act the way you do, and then implement science-backed behaviour change so you can make distractions, foggy thinking and mental roadblocks a thing of the past.
Keynote: Power Up Your Performance: Bringing Your Best Self to Work
When change is a constant, busy the new norm and stress business as usual, it’s time to stop ‘just getting by’ and discover what the science has shown works for sustainable high-performance.
In this keynote you will discover
- Why a triple shot expresso with three sugars isn’t the solution to chronic fatigue
- Why overwork causes Busy Brain Syndrome
- Why it’s time to break free of foggy thinking, frustration and fear and choose instead to thrive
- What’s included in your daily DOSE, for greater vitality and clarity of thinking
Workshop Mindful at Work: How to enhance wellbeing, reduce stress and prevent burnout
It’s one thing to have the technical skills and the smarts to deliver great customer service.
But does it ever feel like work is just a grind?
What if work didn’t feel so hard, stress was less of a challenge and all your daily challenges felt more manageable?
This interactive workshop is designed to help you address some of the challenges being currently faced in the mortgage-broking industry including
- How being mindful elevates decision making, effective communication and adaptability
- How to retain confidence and self-esteem in the face of uncertainty
- How less is more for improving focus, creativityand improved sleep
- How to tap into the two most powerful motivators that make work, work